- Sit in a comfortable chair with both feet flat on the floor, shoulder width apart.
- Place your arms and hands gently on your legs or the arms of the chairs.
- Keep your head upright and looking forward.
- Close your eyes. Breathe out three times with a shallow exhale through your nose and a long exhale through your mouth.
- Start the imagery exercise.
How much time do I spend each imagery exercise / visualization?
- Each imagery exercise is meant to be done with intention at a steady pace without hesitation.
- Each imagery exercise should last no more than 30 seconds to 2 minutes.
- Most imagery exercises are done twice a day (2x/day). I recommend doing each once in the morning and once in the evening.
- Each cycle lasts 21 days (3 weeks) with a 7 day (1 week) rest period.
- Many people feel a change after every exercise though it can take 21 days for a change to take place and 30 days for it to be complete.
- Some exercises may take up to 3 cycles (3 months) to complete.
Personalized imagery exercise / visualization:
- If you’d like a more personalized imagery exercise, personalized imagery is given as part of every appointment.
Click or touch the button below to
Schedule a Remote/Virtual Appointment
Click or touch the button below for
Imagery Exercise/Visualization 1
By using imagery or this website you agree to the terms of the disclaimer.